Automotive AC Service and Repair
It’s another scorching hot day and rolling your windows down just isn’t enough. So, seeking relief, you reach for your air conditioning switch to turn it on and...nothing but hot air comes out! The horror! Come to see our local auto repair center for all of your vehicle’s AC service and repair needs. We’ve helped car owners cool down their vehicles for many years, and we’re happy to help you too!
Whether the problem is caused by a broken seal, disintegrated o-ring, or a loose hose or fitting, our team of certified technicians can help. To identify the issue, our certified technicians may do any of the following:
- Inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt
- Inspect components for damage or leaks
- Check air conditioning compressor
- Evacuate the refrigerant from the system
- Give the system a leak-down test
- Recharge the system according to factory specifications
Whatever type of refrigerant your vehicle has, whether it’s R134A, R1234yf or another type, we can help you.
Schedule an Appointment